In this two day course, participants will gain the comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge needed to access, analyze and share data using SAP BusinessObjects Webi Rich Client.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Design reports using Interactive Analysis and share their analysis with other users.
- Build Queries, formulas, charts, use filters, sorts and perform calculations
Next Public Course Dates
- Overview of the Webi Rich Client environment
- Overview of Interactive Analysis core functions
- Creating Interactive Analysis documents with queries
- Restricting data returned by a query
- Using combined and Sub – queries: Which customers bought product A and product B?
- Designing Interactive Analysis reports
- Use Sorts and Filters
- Enhancing the presentation of data in reports
- Formatting reports
- Build Charts
- Calculating data with formulas and variables
- Using multiple data sources
- Using Excel as data provider
- Analyzing data
- Working with multiple reports
- Managing and sharing Interactive Analysis documents
- Using “Vlookup” in Reports
- Creating hyperlinks
- Real life experience: how to QA your reports?
- Tips & Tricks
- Working with BI services