In this 3-day Implement and Manage CRM Analytics training, you’ll learn how to develop and implement a CRM Analytics environment that contains both Salesforce and non-Salesforce data. Our team of experts will walk you through CRM Analytics features and settings, user setup, how to load and transform data, data security, and how to modify queries to customize dashboards so you can work more efficiently, spot trends, and predict outcomes faster.
Our trainers are certified and enthusiastic about Tableau and Salesforce! For larger teams, the training is offered onsite at your office. Otherwise, online Tableau training is offered via live instructor-led virtual classroom. All delegates receive course materials and access to our licensed environment for hands-on labs.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Determine your user, data, and security requirements, and establish a development process.
- Set up apps and control what users can do in CRM Analytics by assigning them licenses, permission sets, and app permissions.
- Load external data to CRM Analytics.
- Create and run dataflows to load Salesforce data, and join it with data from other datasets.
- Understand and use Data Sync effectively.
- Understand Recipes and Data Prep
- Understand and implement data security in CRM Analytics, and override security for implementation and testing.
- Understand how filters on dashboards function and be able to use interactions when necessary.
- Understand a dashboard’s JSON file.
- Explain the process of dashboard queries and modify a query to meet specific analytic requirements.
- Modify dataset metadata.
Next Public Course Dates
- Discovery & Planning
- Discovery Meeting
- Establishing Your Users and Development Process
- Set Up Users and Apps
- Overview of User Access on the CRM Analytics Platform
- Creating CRM Analytics Permission Sets
- Assigning Licenses and Permission Sets to Users
- Creating and Sharing CRM Analytics Apps
- Connect Data
- Overview of Connecting Data
- Data Mapping
- Overview of the Dataflow Process
- Designing a Dataflow
- Loading External CSV Data
- Creating Dataflows
- Optimizing Dataflows
- Running, Monitoring, and Scheduling a Dataflow
- Preparing Datasets with Recipes with Data Prep
- Data Connectors
- Additional Transformations
- Data Security
- Overview of Security in CRM Analytics
- Determining Security Requirements
- Overview of Using Predicate Filters
- Implementing Ownership-Based Row-Level Security
- Implementing Role-Based Row-Level Security
- Implementing Team-Based Row-Level Security
- Overriding Security for Implementation and Testing
- Sharing Inheritance
- Extended Metadata in a Dataset
- Overview of Extended Metadata (XMD)
- Updating Field Metadata
- Adding Quick Action Menus for Records in CRM Analytics
- Dashboard Templates and Mobile Dashboards
- Overview of CRM Analytics Dashboard Templates
- Overview of JSON for Dashboards
- Building a Dashboard Using a Template
- Optimizing Dashboards for a Mobile Device
- Bindings in Dashboards
- Understanding Filters in Lenses and Dashboards
- Multi-Dataset Dashboards
- Filters with Interactions
- Custom Queries
- Query Modifications
- Overview of Modifying Queries
- Maximizing the Use of the Compare Table
- Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL)
- SAQL Queries in a CRM Analytics Dashboard