Our experienced trainers deliver an instructor-led four-day Informatica PowerCenter Administration training. In this class, delegates will learn how to administer the Informatica PowerCenter platform, topics will include Informatica architecture, installations, upgrades, configuring services and platform best practice for users, groups, roles, privileges and permissions.
- Four-day instructor led training
- PowerCenter admins with 12 month or more of professional experience
- Attended Informatica PowerCenter Level 1 Developer
- Instructor Led Onsite & Virtual Classroom
Topics covered include:
- Informatica architecture
- Installing the platform
- Configuring add and manage services
- Platform best practices for users, groups, privileges, roles, and permissions
- Include backing up and migration of the Informatica domain database
- Implementing repository metadata reporting
- Using the command line
- Setting up Reference Table management.