Whether you are looking to develop a new Data Warehouse solution on-premise, in the cloud or want to improve the performance of an existing one, our data warehouse consulting team will help you harness your data and transform it into reliable, actionable intelligence that can drive business success!
When it comes to Data Warehouse Consulting, Design and Implementation, ExistBI is technology agnostic and vendor neutral, which means we can always put your interests first, in order to develop the most appropriate solution based on your unique requirements.
Our Data Warehouse Consulting Approach
Our typical DWH project is divided in three main phases and focuses on using the right technology and processes effectively to achieve your business objectives:
1st Phase – Strategy & Planning
Laying the foundations for a successful new Data Warehouse project:
- Solidify the stakeholders vision and objectives
- Review DWH/BI environment and strategy
- Understand the current capability and scalability
- Risk management framework
2nd Phase – DWH Analysis & Design
Translating detailed requirements into data structures that are scalable, resilient, extensible, and sustainable:
- Review and document existing data sources
- Analysis of existing reports, Key Performance Indicators, data-mining needs
- Gap analysis on data sources
- Detailed analysis of Key Performance Indicators and processes
- Logical design of Data Warehouse
- Logical design of ETL architecture
3rd Phase – DWH Build
Building a robust Data Warehouse, transforming and loading the data:
- Physical design of databases and schemas
- ETL routines development
- Data profiling & testing bulk data (pre-load)
- Loading of historic data into Data Warehouse
- Data profiling & testing, including UAT
- Data automation tuning
We can join your implementation team at every phase of the journey and offer technology specific (SQL, Hadoop, Oracle, Teradata, DB2, Netezza just to name a few) and subject matter data warehouse consulting. We can also assist clients transition to a cloud data warehouse, such as Amazon Redshift and Microsoft Azure.
Our data consulting teams help customers with their digital transformation through data warehouse, data migration, data integration, data quality, master data management, data security and BI analytics initiatives.