Whether you are looking to develop a new Data Warehouse consulting on-premise, in the cloud or want to improve the performance of an existing one, our Data Warehousing consulting team will help you harness the power of your data and transform it into reliable, actionable intelligence that can drive business success!
When it comes to hiring Data Warehouse service providers for Design and Implementation, ExistBI is technology agnostic and vendor neutral, which means we can always put your interests first, in order to develop the most appropriate solution based on your unique requirements.
Our specialists can join your business stakeholders and implementation team at every phase of the journey offering subject matter, industry and technology specific Data Warehouse consulting.
Our certified team also assist clients transition from on-premise to a hybrid or Cloud Data Warehouse approach using some of the leading platforms such as Microsoft Azure SQL Server, AWS – Amazon Redshift or Snowflake.
Our Data Warehouse consultants along with our highly experienced strategy team help customers with their digital transformation through providing analytics insights, predictive analytics, on-premise or cloud data warehousing or data lakes, data migration, data integration, data governance, data quality, master data management and data security initiatives.
ExistBI is one of the leading Data Warehouse providers in the United States with international offices in the UK and European Union.
Our Data Warehouse Consulting Service Approach
Our typical EDW project is divided in four main phases and focuses on using the right technology and processes effectively to achieve your business objectives:
1st Phase – Strategy & Planning
Laying the foundations for a successful new Data Warehouse project:
- Solidify the stakeholders vision and objectives
- Review EDW/DWH/BI environment and strategy
- Understand the current capability and scalability
- Risk management framework
2nd Phase – EDW Analysis & Design
Translating detailed requirements into data structures that are scalable, resilient, extensible, and sustainable:
- Review and document existing data sources
- Analysis of existing reports, Key Performance Indicators, data-mining needs
- Gap analysis on data sources
- Detailed analysis of Key Performance Indicators and processes
- Logical design of Data Warehouse
- Logical design of ETL architecture
3rd Phase – EDW Build
Building a robust Data Warehouse, transforming and loading the data:
- Physical design of databases and schemas
- ETL routines development
- Data profiling & testing bulk data (pre-load)
- Loading of historic data into Data Warehouse
- Data profiling & testing, including UAT
- Data automation tuning
4th Phase – EDW Support
Providing Fit For Purpose Data Warehousing Consulting Support For Peace of Mind:
- Support will be provided per SLA request on all types of issues
- Ticketing Process: Analysis of issue, urgency assigned and fixed per SLA agreement
- Custom support packages available to suit your requirements
- Helpdesk Ticketing Service (24×7)
- Supervision of systems
- Pro-active services options to avoid problems
- Product support and fault elimination