Exist Management LLC (ExistBI) was founded in Los Angeles in 2008 by a group of similar minded Data Scientists – we now span the globe with eight offices located in Denver, Cleveland, Jersey City, D.C, London, Zagreb and Mumbai. Our Data Management teams provide Data Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence strategic consulting, implementation, training and support services. ExistBI’s innovative data solutions and services enable our customers, both Corporations and Government agencies, gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy.
We typically partner with Mid-Market and Global 2000 Companies, helping them drive innovation through intelligent data led initiatives. With expertise across 30 plus industries and all business functions, we help deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
We have excellent end-to-end project and training experience in these sectors: Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services & FinTech, Energy, Telecoms, Aerospace & Aviation, Hospitality, Engineering, Professional Services, Media & Communication, Education, Life Sciences, Public Sector & Military and Logistics.
Our technology partners are some of the leading software vendors on the market, including (but not limited to): Informatica, Microsoft, Amazon AWS, Snowflake, Salesforce & Tableau, IBM, Collibra, Alteryx, Apache, Mango DB, Vertica, Erwin, Panorama, MicroStrategy, Talend, Cloudera, Databricks and Nutanix.
Our implementation teams use decision support tools and decades of industry best practice within the Information Management industry to achieve actionable results!
We empower our customers by:
- Assessing your current landscape, identifying value generating opportunities and developing a plan to address those opportunities quickly and economically;
- Helping clients select the appropriate intelligent software and infrastructure (cloud, on-premise, hybrid);
- Architecting an efficient and innovative solution;
- Implementation: providing an experienced team for project success (project management, business analysis, development, testing and support);
- Support (SLA’s): providing you long-term support services for peace of mind (predictive & data analytics, data lake/data warehousing administration & integration, data quality, MDM, data governance and data security);
- Technology specific consulting and support services by certified professionals;
- Technology specific training & enablement by certified professionals.