Organizations undertaking a data project will face integration challenges, the ability to analyze data from multiple sources, including structured, unstructured, and legacy systems, is crucial to success.
We can help mesh disparate data sources by introducing proprietary data integration tools or more commonly known as Extract Transfer Load (ETL) tools into any data driven business initiative.
Common Data Integration Challenges:
- IT organizations are handling more data, in more formats and systems, from more partners that even before. How do you provide a single, comprehensive view into your critical information assets? How do you handle the complexity of your enterprise data-its volume, its latency, its many formats and structures?
- Timely information fuels all companies and organizations competitive business initiatives, such as compliance programs and mergers and acquisitions. How do you make data available when and how the business needs it-in batch, near real-time, and real-time modes-to increase operational efficiency?
- Each business initiative creates a new IT project. And every IT project requires data integration. How does your IT organization reuse data integration skills and logic across these projects to keep IT costs in check?
- The business needs to make decisions quickly, and it needs to base its decision making on reliable data. How does your IT organization proactively prevent questionable, inconsistent, or inaccurate data from proliferating throughout your business? How do you resolve and fix data quality issues at point of entry?
ETL Tool Key Benefits:
- Provide the Right Information, at the Right Time
- Enhance Cross-Team Productivity and Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Meet the Demand for Enterprise-Wide, Mission-Critical Deployment
Data Integration Capabilities:
ExistBI utilizes ETL tools that are highly scalable, highly available, high-performance software that lets IT organizations access and integrate data from virtually any business system (including CRM, ERP, Supply Chain, Financial, Marketing, Sales etc.), in any format, and deliver that data throughout the enterprise at any speed to improve operational efficiency. ETL tools serve as the foundation for all data integration projects and enterprise integration initiatives, including:
- Cloud Solutions (Salesforce, CloudSense, Microsoft, SAP, IBM etc.)
- B2B Data Exchange
- Data Governance
- Data Migration
- Data Synchronization and Replication
- Enterprise Data Warehousing
- Integration Competency Centers (ICC)
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA)
ExistBI partners and implements projects with the leading data integration tool vendors. Our data integration projects include: Informatica PowerCenter, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Microsoft SSIS, ODI, Ab Initio and Talend Enterprise Data Integration.