Data governance is at the core of any information initiative. Data governance isn’t solved in one corner of the Company. It’s a collaboration between IT and business, who must consistently and collaboratively improve the trustworthiness and quality of their data to power key business initiatives and ensure regulatory compliance.
Depending on the complexity of the initiative, we quickly evaluate your needs through a well defined process and then allocate the best-suited resource to deliver results. ExistBI ensures that your process and data is governed, accurate, consistent, reliable, secure and available so that you can stay compliant, make informed management decisions and quickly execute upon your data driven initiative.
You can also read more about Data Governance in our latest Blog post: “Why Your Company Needs Data Governance.
Data Governance Consulting Capabilities:
ExistBI can ensure your data is governed, profiled, clean, validated, standardized, enriched and translated. We offer the following solutions and services:
- Data Governance strategy, assessment, planning and implementation
- Creating a Data Government Framework
- Data Governance for business initiatives across all departments
- Data Governance caused after mergers or acquisitions
- Data Governance consulting, support & staff augmentation
- Data Governance training and enablement
- Data Governance for ERP migration, deployment, and operational needs
- Data Governance for Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Data Governance for Master Data Management (MDM)
- Data Governance for Big Data & Data Lake Solutions
- Data Governance for Data Warehousing and BI Analytics
- Data Governance for Data Integration and Data Migration
- Data Governance for Compliance, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) – passed in California in 2018. Several other US states are expected to pass comprehensive privacy laws, which will vary from the new California law
- The US has 25 plus laws, regulations and directives related to the protection of information systems
- Additional compliance and regulations our customers face: HIPPA, CPNI, COPPA, FACTA, FCRA, ECPA, PIPEDA, GLBA, SOX, PCI-DSS, MiFID II, FinCEN just to name a few.
- In the Finance Sector: 23 NYCRR 500 Cybersecurity, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Japan’s Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA), Payment Services Directive (PSD2), Basel III just to name a few.
- In the Healthcare Sector Abiding by The Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations: HIPPA, PHI, HITECH, GINA. Applying data security and governance policies to enterprise data assets to insure compliance and protection of personal health information and sensitive data.