Data governance is at the core of any information initiative. Without trustworthy data, decision-making becomes a series of guesses. Data is deemed high quality if it correctly represents the business, its customers, the competitive landscape and the target market.
Data governance isn’t solved in one corner of the Company. It’s a collaboration between IT and business, who must consistently and collaboratively improve the trustworthiness and quality of their data to power key business initiatives and ensure regulatory compliance.
Depending on the complexity of the initiative, we quickly evaluate your needs through a well defined process and then allocate the best-suited resource to deliver results. ExistBI ensures that your process and data is governed, accurate, consistent, reliable, secure and available so that you can stay compliant, make informed management decisions and quickly execute upon your data driven initiative.
Data Governance Consulting Capabilities:
ExistBI can ensure your data is governed, profiled, clean, validated, standardized, enriched and translated. We offer the following solutions and services:
- Data Governance for Compliance, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act and GDPR.
- In Finance: Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II), Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
- In Healthcare: Applying data security and governance policies to enterprise data assets to insure compliance and protection of personal health information and sensitive data.
- Tagging your data assets using tools such as Collibra or Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog
- Data Governance using tools such as Collibra or Informatica Axon
- Data Governance strategy, assessment and planning
- Creating a Data Government Framework
- Data Governance for business initiatives across all departments
- Data Governance caused after mergers or acquisitions
- Data Governance consulting, support & staff augmentation
- Data Governance training and enablement
- Data Governance for ERP migration, deployment, and operational needs
- Data Governance for CRM
- Data Governance for Master Data Management
- Data Governance for Big Data, Data Lake, Data Warehousing and BI
- Data Governance for Data Integration and Data Migration
You can also read more about Data Governance in our latest Blog post: “Why Your Company Needs Data Governance.