Unique 3-Day Tableau Desktop Bootcamp
We offer a unique three-day Tableau Desktop Bootcamp training designed to take users from a beginner to more advanced levels. This course is a combination of the Tableau Desktop Fundamentals and Tableau Desktop Intermediate curriculum. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background.
The Tableau Desktop Fundamentals course is designed to help you understand the important concepts and techniques used in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards. This course will include extensive hands-on activities to re-enforce the skills and knowledge attained.
The Tableau Desktop Intermediate course is designed to expand your skills and distinguish yourself as a Tableau power user. It’s structured for those who have a working experience with Tableau and want to take it to the next level. You should understand how to build basic worksheets and dashboards, but may scratch your head when working with more complex issues.
All of our trainers are certified and enthusiastic about Tableau! The course is offered onsite or via live instructor-led virtual classroom. All delegates receive course materials and access to our licensed Tableau environment for hands-on labs.
- Connecting to data
- Simplifying and sorting your data
- Organizing your data
- Slicing your data by date
- Using multiple measures in a view
- Showing the relationship between numerical values
- Mapping data geographically
- Viewing specific values
- Customizing your data
- Analyzing data with quick table calculations
- Showing breakdowns of the whole
- Viewing distributions
- Highlighting data with reference lines
- Making your views available
- Working with Single Data Sources
- Using Multiple Data Sources
- Using Calculations in Tableau
- Advanced Table Calculations
- Creating and Using Parameters
- Comparing Measures Against a Goal
- Showing the Biggest and the Smallest Values
- Tableau Geocoding
- Statistics and Forecasting
- Showing Distributions of Data
- Dashboards and Stories