ExistBI are Microsoft Partners, our trainers are certified and extremely experienced. Our Microsoft BI training team deliver official and custom training curriculum to medium to large public and private enterprises, including many Global 2000 Companies.
Our certified Microsoft trainers provide onsite and live instructor-led virtual training, including public class dates every two-weeks. All delegates receive materials, access to a licensed Microsoft training environment and will work through extensive hands-on labs during each class.
We offer the following training classes:
- Analyzing Data with Power BI – M20778B (3-day)
- Power BI Desktop Essentials (2-day)
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014 – 20461D (5-day)
- SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services – 55119A (3-day)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2014 Integration Services – 55120A (3-day)
- Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 – 20463C (5-day)
- Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 – 10778 (5-day)
- Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server® 2008 Analysis Services – 6234A (3-day)
- Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Service – 6235 (3-day)
- Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services – 6236 (3-day)
- Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 – 20466C (5-day)