ExistBI are Microsoft Business Intelligence Partners, our trainers are certified and extremely experienced. Our Microsoft BI Training team deliver official and custom training curriculum to SMEs, Government Agencies, Universities, large public and private Companies – many of which stand in the Global 2000 or Fortune 500 rankings.
Our certified Microsoft trainers provide onsite and live instructor-led virtual training, including public class dates every two-weeks. All delegates receive materials, access to a licensed Microsoft training environment and will work through extensive hands-on labs during each class.
We offer the following Microsoft BI training classes:
- Analyzing Data with Power BI – M20778B (3-day)
- Analyzing Data with Excel – OD20779A (3-day)
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server – 20461D (5-day)
- Developing SQL Data Models – 20768C (3-day)
- SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services – 55119A (3-day)
- SQL Server Integration Services – 55120A (3-day)
- Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server – 20463C (5-day)
- Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server – 10778 (5-day)
- Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services – 6234A (3-day)
- Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service – 6235 (3-day)
- Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services – 6236 (3-day)
- Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server – 20466C (5-day)