ExistBI are Microsoft Business Intelligence Partners, our trainers are certified and extremely experienced. Our Microsoft BI Training team deliver official and custom training curriculum to SMEs, Government Agencies, Universities, large public and private Companies – many of which stand in the Global 2000 or Fortune 500 rankings.
Our certified Microsoft trainers provide onsite and live instructor-led virtual training, including public class dates every two-weeks. All delegates receive materials, access to a licensed Microsoft training environment and will work through extensive hands-on labs during each class.
We offer the following Microsoft BI and SQL Server training classes:
- Analyzing Data with Power BI – Course 20778-C (3-day)
- New Features – Analyzing Data with Power BI – DA-100T00 (4-day)
- Microsoft PowerApps – Course 55265-A (2-day)
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server – Course 20461-D (5-day)
- Developing SQL Data Models – Course 20768-C (3-day)
- SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services – Course 55119-A (3-day)
- Quick Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services – Course 55120-A (2-day)
- Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server – Course 20463-D (5-day)
- Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server – 10778 (5-day)
- Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services – 6234A (3-day)
- Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service – MOC 6235 (3-day)
- Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services – MOC 6236 (3-day)
- Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 – 20466D (5-day)